May 28, 2009

CTRL-F will work in the future.



















12:12 PM

me: you may or may not find this amusing, but I just saw a cartoon picture of a giraffe on the internets

TJ: ok

me: and my immediate reaction was to email it to sam because he would like it
then i was like, um

TJ: hehehe

me: kid doesn't check email
DUH

TJ: that's funny

me: that's like when i impulsively try to search things that aren't digital
like my own brain
or a paper book
find, replace
it doesn't really work that way

TJ: just wait until we're all disembodied heads in glass jars
ctrl-F will work

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber opined...

I can't wait! I have been mentally command-effing (ehrm, mac) a lot these days in an attempt to find Thumbellina's tiny skirt and/or the pink crayon. No dice.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home