Oct 29, 2006

Cable Crack on Comcast

During the time I had set aside to post a blog entry on something important, I instead got sucked into watching the Discovery Health Channel. When I say sucked, I probably mean more like dragged or magnetized. All I know is that I had a basket of laundry in my hands and was about to go upstairs, and all of a sudden Manar's Story: Born with Two Heads comes on and I'm sitting on the edge of the ottoman for the rest of the night.

Here are some of the reasons why I could watch this channel all day, every day:

Medical Incredible
Mystery Diagnosis: The Man who Never Sweats
Secrets of the Great Plague
When Surgical Tools get Left Behind
Plastic Surgery: Before and After
Archie the 84-lb Baby
Surviving Sextuplets
Born Without a FACE

...and that's only this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger lil miss dubin opined...

oh are you kidding? that's the best network on earth. hello, two words: critical hour. you forgot that one.

5:18 PM  
Blogger lil miss dubin opined...

ps: you would love court tv. crime scene footage has roughly the same impact as operating room footage.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home